Must Have Products

by - 5:35 PM


Hi Beauties, 
I compiled a little collage showcasing my must have products!

Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Flared Mascara Blackest Black 
I love this mascara, the wand and product are so simple to use. They are not too wet or too dry, just the perfect consistency for easy application.


Maybelline Eyeliner Line Express Ebony Black 901
 I love this black pencil, easy to line and great colour payoff.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Peach Glow
 I find this works fantastic at setting in my foundation for long lasting wear.

Rimmel BB Cream 001 Light
 On days where I don't want to apply a heavy foundation, I use this BB cream for light coverage. It also has a spf of 25 to protect your skin from the sun! double bonus!


xx
Holly

You May Also Like

0 comments

01 09 10