Play Date Outfit

by - 4:59 AM

I am very sorry that i have been lacking on the posts lately, but i am hoping to get back into it! :)
Todays posty features a play date outfit inspired by florals, winter, vintage & grunge.
I have never tried pairing dresses with leggings but was inspired by the beautiful Gabi (http://www.pepperandbaxter.blogspot.com) to give it a go!
I had a flashback to my childhood, the neon, patterned leggings paired with ruffle dresses.
I love the miss-match & vintage-esque look.
In other news, I start back at university next week & am super duper excited!
The holidays have been amazing, working & going on adventures with friends, but now i am ready to commit myself to something.
Will keep you dolls updated as the semester progresses :)
xoxo,
Holly

You May Also Like

5 comments

01 09 10