The Summer Tag!

by - 8:35 PM



1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
I love the sun & the heat! I was born on one of the hottest days ever recorded for January! 

2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I love Iced Tea! So refreshing!
I can also do a frococo - frozen coke ;) on the hot beach days!

3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I love going down to the beach!
swimming and relaxing!
Last year was my first time in Bali and I absolutely loved it! so thinking I might return again this summer!

4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I don't wear too much makeup during summer because it gets quite hot, but some days I will put on a tinted moisturizer, some mascara and a lip tint to my lips and cheeks.

5.  Dresses or skirts?
I prefer shorts! haha
 
6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals or thongs! 

7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
Hair up! High pony, a bun, or a braid :)

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
Bold lips is a lot easier and foolproof look to try pull off in summer.

9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
I LOVE Victoria Beckham signature scent paired with the Victoria secrets body sprays.

10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
Anything and everything! I love the oldies and the top 40 as well :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

01 09 10