Ebay Beauty Haul Wishlist - August

by - 8:00 PM







Lioele L'CRET Miracle Magic Lipstick - $8.36 AUS  link here
I have seen many positive reviews about this product & can't wait to try it out!
It is supposedly a new formula that detects and changes the colour to suit your skin tone!
I have tried a similar concept lipstick many years ago and really loved the colour pay off.

Delia Henna Cream Eyebrow Tint - in brown $7.21 AUS link here
When I was in Poland last year I went to the pharmacy in search for my usual reftocil cream tints, but could not find it anywhere and decided to give this henna kit a go. I am so glad i did because I find this tint amazing. It is not as long wearing as the other, but the colour intensity and ease of application is perfect. This also retails for a fraction of the price!

Beauty Blender Dupe $1.00 AUS link here
I have been meaning to buy a replacement ever since my previous one fell apart. I found these online for a fraction of the cost and thought i would give it a go. I have read various reviews that say whilst they are not as good, they are comparable and with a little extra effort, give the same effect. Fingers crossed!

You May Also Like

0 comments

01 09 10