Valentines Day Countdown! Easy heart shaped cake anyone can do!

by - 6:57 PM






source: http://www.betterrecipes.com/blogs/daily-dish/2012/02/08/valentines-day-heart-shaped-cake/


Good morning Beauties,
This morning I went to the shops looking for a heart shaped cake tin so that I could make a heart shaped cake for Valentines day, but I could not find one anywhere! I popped online & found a couple, unfortunately shipping time is a month so it would not arrive in time.

I started researching different recipes and came across this fantastic blogger who has created a full proof way to create a heart shaped cake this Valentines Day without the need of a tin. Low & Behold......



Then all you need is to decorate it in your choice of icing and sprinkles and woila! a beautiful heart shaped cake! Love is in the air!!


xx
Holly


You May Also Like

0 comments

01 09 10