A couple finds!

by - 5:01 AM

 The most adorable jumper from Dotti -$39.95 from $49.95.

 Another very adorable jumper that i will be purchasing soon! :) $49.95 It is called the Daydreaming Deer from Dotti.

 I had seen a girl in my uni wear this dress & loved it on her.... on me, not so much. This was a small & only $19.95 from Sportsgirl, but i just did not like the way it sat on me :(

 I found the same dress in a red colour but in XS, still to no avail, it did not sit right :( but for those interested, from Sportsgirl on sale for $19.95 :)

 Ahhh cutest play suit i have ever seen! from the brand Lipsy, a cute white lace design with big pearl bow at the front. On sale for $60 in Myer. The size i'm wearing is a 6, would have preferred an 8.

I was inspired by Selena Gomez's outfit at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice awards. She wore a floral crop top with beaded skirt... So i know this trend of crop tops was very popular for a short while but i never really got into it; i thought it wouldn't suit me. But i gave it a go & decided i was right the first time... not my thing unfortunately :( But she still looks gorgeous.

You May Also Like

2 comments

01 09 10