A Couple Goodies :)

by - 5:38 PM

A couple goodies purchased on my latest shopping trip :)
Loving Pastels & Florals!
The red flats were purchased from target, on sale for $6! :) perfect for uni
I found the tan flats in Cotton On for $5! very cute & comfy
I then purchased two crop tops, one for a friend & one for myself.
they both feature a lace neckline with a gorgeous print.
Not sure which i prefer more, floral or the spots?
Let me know which one you prefer! :) i love your feedback!
The pink pastel purse is from Forever New, i absolutely fell in love with this purse when i first saw it.
It is also very useful with all the compartments! definitely a must have!
The last two bras i picked up from Body, both for $5! :) both are very cute & unique 
Let me know your recent purchases!! :)
xoxo,
Holly

You May Also Like

6 comments

01 09 10